Requesting a Copy of Health Records to be Sent to Another Doctor, Clinic or Hospital

The Health Information Management Department of Door County Medical Center is happy to facilitate continuing patient care by transferring health records to other healthcare providers.

To request a copy of your health information/records to be sent to another healthcare provider for continuing patient care, please download,  print,  and complete the form at the bottom of this page and mail, fax or email it to:

Health Information Management Department at:
Door County Medical Center
323 South 18th Avenue
Sturgeon Bay, WI  54235

Fax:  920.746.3694
There is no charge for transferring health information/records to another healthcare provider.

Notice of Nondiscrimination:  English

Language Assistance:  Español | Hmoob | Deutsch | Français | 繁體中文 | Deitsch | Polski | العربية | Русский | Italiano | Tagalog | हिंदी  | ພາສາລາວ | 한국어 | Tiếng Việt | اُردُو |