Door County Medical Center is experiencing higher than usual volumes of respiratory illness this season. We want to help you and your family get the care and resources you need. The options below will allow you to choose the level of care that makes sense to you and your family:
- Contact our call center to make an appointment with your provider or another available provider at 920-746-0510.
- Use the Patient Portal to request an appointment with an available provider.
- Access our website at www.dcmedical.org to check current wait times for Urgent Care. Urgent Care in Sturgeon Bay is open daily from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. but may stop receiving patients prior to 7:00 pm if wait times are extensive.
- Book an appointment to be tested for Flu, Covid, and RSV via the patient portal for the Lab Drive Thru if you would simply prefer test results without a medical exam.
- Virtual Care – start a visit at any time at www.dcmedical.zipnosis.com and receive a response between 7:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
We apologize for any delays you’re experiencing and hope the above suggestions are helpful to you while deciding which path is best for you.