The new Door County Medical Center Clinic & Rehab Facility building plan features enough space to house 5 full-time clinicians with additional space for rotating specialty clinicians to serve the needs of Northern Door patients. This new space will also integrate Behavioral Health and Telehealth services. Rehab patients will enjoy an enlarged gym space as well as the inclusion of additional therapy rooms to allow for flexible programming. A retail pharmacy space will be incorporated as a matter of convenience for patients.
Check back regularly to follow the construction progress of our new Sister Bay facility.
Latest Construction Updates
August Construction Progress
- Wrapping up steel in the next couple of weeks
- Trusses are on track in production
- Doors are through production
- Mechanical and plumbing work continues
- 1st floor wall framing is almost done and then will be moving to the 2nd floor
July Construction Progress
Exterior steel construction continues and 2nd floor concrete has been poured. Plumbing piping is starting to be installed and the HVAC/boilers should be showing up soon. Interior and exterior framing should start shortly.