Welcome to the registration area for our Prenatal Breastfeeding Class!
These specially focused classes for expectant parents who are planning to breastfeed are taught by an IBCLC (Internationally Board Certified Lactation Consultant) in DCMC's Conference Center on Ground Floor. Join us for an evening to learn about:
- What to expect in the hospital and the early days postpartum
- Posititioning and comfort
- Dealing with common challenges
- Breastmilk collection and storage
- Managing breastfeeding after returning to work
Sign up using the form below, or feel free to call the Birthing Center at DCMC at 746-3595. Cost is $20 per couple (can be paid at the class).
You must register at least 7 days in advance of class date!