Door County Medical Center's Respiratory Care team helps patients of all ages with acute or chronic respiratory conditions. Working in collaboration with DCMC's expert medical providers and nurses, we identify, treat and prevent respiratory dysfunction.
DCMC's Respiratory Therapists provide:
- Diagnostic tests
- Pulmonary function testing
- Non-diagnostic apnea screening
- Overnight oximetry testing
- 6 minute walk testing
- Home oxygen evaluations
- Breathing treatments
- Evaluations and chest physical exams
- Invasive and non-invasive ventilation devices for patients who can't breathe normally on their own
- Education about lung disease and dysfunction
With 24/7 hospital coverage, the Respiratory Care team is able to respond to emergency situations and urgent calls for patients in distress in addition to working side by side with physicians to establish care plans.
Knowing the respiratory care you need is so close to home is like a breath of fresh air.
Patient Educational Videos
How to use the ApneaLink Air Home Sleep Testing Device