The Cardiopulmonary team works with each individual to assess their needs and develop an individualized treatment plan to maximize cardiopulmonary health.
Inpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation and Outpatient Cardiac Rehabilitation
- Education and exercise therapy for diagnoses of congestive heart failure, myocardial infarction, value repair/replacement, and angina.
- A community-based adult, maintenance exercise program with mini educational sessions sponsored by Door County Medical Center and Northeast Wisconsin Technical College.
- Exercise therapy and education for people with lung disease.
- Graded Exercise Tests, Stress Tests with Nuclear Imaging, and Chemical Stress Tests with Nuclear Imaging.
- Holter Monitoring: 24- or 48-Hour, Event Monitoring, and Ambulatory Cardiac Telemetry.
The Cardiac Rehabilitation Office is open from 7:30am - 4:30pm, Monday - Friday.
For more information, call (920) 746-3591.
We encourage you to speak with your primary care provider to obtain a referral for outpatient diabetes education. Fees are determined by the length of each individual program. Medicare, Medicaid and private insurance usually cover diabetes program fees if a physician orders the services. We encourage you to call your insurance provider to verify coverage for diabetes education appointments.