Older adults living at home can summon quick assistance whenever they need it – 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. LifeAssist brings innovative technology into the home, so you can remain independent and enjoy peace of mind. Move freely around your home knowing that help is as close as the push of a button. Are you a traveler? Some units are completely mobile and can travel with you anywhere in the United States.
LifeAssist works with traditional landlines or cellular lines, so anyone, in any part of the county, can use it.
How it Works
- Push your medical alert button.
- Our Care Center representatives provide immediate assistance.
- Family, friends, and emergency services are alerted.
Is it Right for You?
- Have vision problems?
- Experience muscle weakness or mobility problems when walking or climbing stairs?
- Have any difficulty climbing in or out of the tub or getting up or down stairs?
- Get out of bed several times during the night to use the bathroom?
- Take multiple medications or have complicated dosage instructions?
- Have a history of falling or dizziness?
- Have any chronic illness such as diabetes, osteoporosis, heart disease, congestive heart failure, COPD, kidney failure, stroke, Parkinson’s, high blood pressure, multiple sclerosis or incontinence?
- Want to put your mind at east about your security, safety or health?
- If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then it’s time to consider LifeAssist.
If you answered "yes" to any of these questions, then it's time to consider LifeAssist.
You don't need to buy any special equipment or make a long-term commitment to LifeAssist. Contact program coordinator for more information on pricing.
It's easy to get started. There are no age or medical requirements. Just complete an application or call us to schedule an appointment in your home.
For more information or to get started call Sandy Sievert, LifeAssist Coordinator, at (920) 746-3578.