Founded in 1990, the Door County Medical Center Foundation ensures our community’s access to state-of-the-art, outstanding health care by developing and managing giving opportunities. Since its inception, the foundation has raised over $30 million, funding continual updates to the facilities at Door County Medical Center and providing services to those most in need.
Door County Medical Center Foundation is a not-for-profit 501(c)(3) organization. Gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law. We gratefully welcome all gifts, including:
- Unrestricted Donations
- We will utilize your gift for our greatest current need.
- Restricted Gifts
- These gifts are directed to a specific hospital department or program such as our Skilled Nursing Facility, Ministry Fund, Memory Care Services and The Healing Project.
- General Endowment Fund Gifts
- A gift of any size to the Endowment is added to all other gifts in this fund and will continue to benefit the hospital in the future. Only a portion of the interest earned on the gift is used. As the Endowment grows, more money becomes available for support of hospital programs like the David Spude Cancer Center Endowment Fund. The Door County Medical Center Foundation Endowment Fund benefits a wide range of departments and patients at the hospital.
- Memorial Gifts
- Gifts may be made in the memory of a family member or friend. The gift may be designated for a specific department, program, or the endowment fund.
- Wills and Bequests
- Individuals may inform us that Door County Medical Center Foundation is a benefactor in their will. Please consult your personal financial counselor when considering these gifts.