Should you choose Urgent Care or the Emergency Room? When choosing which facility to visit, consider the guidelines below.
Conditions requiring immediate care, but that are not life-threatening:
- Cold or flu
- Cut requiring stitches
- Mild asthma
- Urinary tract infection
- Broken bone with intact skin
Conditions requiring immediate care, that are life or limb-threatening:
- Chest pain
- Facial drooping
- Sudden numbness or weakness in arm or leg
- Uncontrolled bleeding
- Head or eye injuries
- Major fracture with broken skin
We'll Get You Back on Track
We know illness and injury don’t always happen during normal business hours. That’s why our state-of-the-art Urgent Care Clinic serves patients seven days a week in Sturgeon Bay. Our goal is to diagnose and treat you right away, and provide the very best care.
What sets us apart?
- Professional, caring staff
- Our Urgent Care Clinic is across the hall from the Emergency Room for full range of treatment options
- Accessibility to hospital and lab/diagnostic facilities
- Award-winning medical care
Questions about Urgent Care? Contact Us