Our state-of-the-art surgery department features individual rooms for admitting and discharging patients, and a spacious and comfortable recovery room. General surgical services include:
Robotic Surgery is HERE.
- Breast Surgery
- Colon Surgery (laproscopic and open)
- Endoscopy – Colonoscopy and EGD (esophagogastroduodenoscopy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery
- Hemorrhoid Surgery
- Hernia Repair (laproscopic and open)
- Varicose Vein Surgery
- Surgical Treatment for chronic Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
The da Vinci Surgical System is an advanced, robotic computer that uses 3-D technologies to assist your surgeon with an operation. The robot’s mechanical wrists bend and rotate inside your body more effectively than a human wrist, resulting in a less invasive surgery.
The system can be used across a spectrum of general surgical procedures.
The surgeon is 100% in control of the robotic-assisted arms, which translates his/her hand movements into smaller, more precise movements of tiny instruments inside your body. The 3D-HD vision system provides surgeons a highly magnified view, virtually extending their eyes and hands into the patient.